Introducing cloud at Express Scripts, with Brian Gregory
About This Episode
Introducing cloud in a large enterprise can be challenging, and the technology is usually the least of your worries. Matt and I talk with Brian Gregory of Express Scripts who's been working on transforming Express Scripts to a more cloud native approach to IT and tell us some the history and some of the tactics that he and team have been working through.
Show Notes and Links
- Matt's CF Summit talk, "Building a Brand Around a Technology and Cultural Transformation". If you want to go, use the code CF16COTE to get 20% off CF Summit registration.
- Brian Gregory with Express Scripts - check out Brian in Twitter (@MrBrianGregory) or LinkedIn.
- Express Scripts - 30,000+ employees, $100bn in revenue, 20th largest company in the US,
- Starting with a large, mature IT portfolio including lots of assets from M&A.
- Winning over the various stakeholders and groups, including developers and enterprise architecture council.
- Working with legacy services.
- Matt Curry: @mattjcurry
- Coté: @cote, cote.io
- See my promos and discount page for conference discount codes and other stuff
Libsyn downloads as of 20160912: 529.